LES LIBERTY Index du Forum
LES LIBERTY Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Chat Green Dot Meaning

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LES LIBERTY Index du Forum -> PARTIE PUBLIQUE -> TAVERNE
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hektohar

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 16:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Chat Green Dot Meaning Répondre en citant

Facebook Chat Green Dot Meaning
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Yahoo Answers Popular When someone I follow Answers a question Follows a question Rates an answer Asks a question Wins a best answer Default Apply Cancel . Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 0 Helpful 0 What does it mean on the chat page if the phone symbol has a green dot on it? wikiHow Contributor It means that the person whose account you are looking at is online using their phone instead of a computer. By continuing to use our site, you agree to our cookie policy. If your friend messages you, the window will pop back up. It's on the right side of the Facebook page. Turn Off Chat for [Name] - Makes you appear offline to the person with whom you're chatting. Clicking it will open the chat settings menu, which contains the following options: Open in Messenger - Opens your current conversation in Facebook's full-screen Messenger app. Christian, why the bible is so evil? 68 answers Religion & Spirituality 1 day ago Is it true guys prefer a good bj over sex? I told my friend I sucked a guy off and she said '' That is boyfriend privileges , you should have just ****** him'' but i disagreed wholeheartedly. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 1 Helpful 0 Unanswered Questions What does a green dot in front of the camera mean Answer this question Flag as. Emoji - Clicking this button will pull up a menu full of emojis; click one to send it. .. I take anti psychotics. Block Messages - Prevents your contact from being able to send messages to you. If you aren't logged into Facebook, first enter your email address (or phone number) into the top-right corner of the screen and click Log In. I occasionally use it to get on, see what my friends are doing, like some statuses, and like some photos. 9 Click the "X" in the top-right corner of the window. What does the Black circle with a red check mark by your sent message mean? Answer this question Flag as. Is this true?? I told my friend I sucked a guy off and she said '' That is boyfriend privileges , you should have just ****** him'' but i disagreed wholeheartedly. Money - This $ icon allows you to set up Facebook Pay, which will let you send money to or request money from the person in this conversation. But we asked a few guys at work and they said they prefer a bj, because they just have to lay back and not do the work. 5 Send other types of media. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Submit Already answered Not a question Bad question Other EditRelated wikiHows How to Appear Offline to Some People on Facebook How to Block Someone in Facebook Chat How to Make Smileys on Facebook Chat How to Tag Photos on Facebook How to Turn Off Chat Sounds on Freelancer How to Permanently Delete a Facebook Account How to Recover a Disabled Facebook Account How to Use Facebook How to Change Your Name on Facebook How to Log Out of Facebook Article Info Categories: Facebook Basics In other languages: Espaol:chatear en Facebook,Portugus:Usar o Chat do Facebook,Italiano:Utilizzare la Chat di Facebook,: Facebook,Deutsch:Auf Facebook den Chat benutzen,Franais:utiliser la messagerie instantane de Facebook,Bahasa Indonesia:Menggunakan Facebook Chat Discuss Print Edit Send fan mail to authors Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 152,733 times. Direct Relief is a humanitarian nonprofit with a mission to improve the health and lives of people affected by poverty and emergencies. If your friend is online, they will be able to answer your call. This will close your conversation. I've tried it in bounds of 100 + times to still no avail. I tried it on another account, and it worked on there, but not my original one. It bought me. Thanks for helping us achieve our mission of helping everyone learn how to do anything. It's in the top-right corner of the chat window. and I'm getting absolutely tired of it. . 5a02188284
name backgrounds for facebookdownload facebook jar versi barufacebook comments plugin joomla 1.5facebook badge for tumblrnew id made for facebookfacebook for android version 2.3.6hack tool to hack facebookhow to add facebook like to outlook signaturedownload hinh anh bia cho facebookandroid facebook proxy

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 16:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LES LIBERTY Index du Forum -> PARTIE PUBLIQUE -> TAVERNE Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange